- Michael Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Karen Stewart, Deputy County Clerk (DMV)
- Colleen Trombino, Deputy County Clerk (Recording)
- Records Center
- County Clerk Records Search
- 9 Pearl St.
- PO Box 608
- Lyons, NY 14489
- County Clerk’s Office Open Office open 9AM to 5PM
Recordings Window Closes at 4:30PM
- 315-946-5978 (Fax)
Notice: Beginning November 1, 2013 the Office of the County Clerk will accept a single page hard copy of the 5217 Real Property Tax Filing. After December 31, 2013 the Triplicate 5217 form will no longer be accepted.
Questions please contact (315) 946-7470 or email email@example.com
All license and motor vehicle renewals
can be done in person or forwarded to the address listed, Att: DMV.
When you renew through us, we keep a portion of the fee. If
you renew through the State, they keep 100% of the fee.
For further information, click on the DMV page.
Types of Services provided or records Recorded
- Land records (Deeds, Mortgages, Judgments, Liens, etc.)
- Searching of records for genealogy (Genealogy
- Original Passport applications processed.
For information and requirements visit: http://www.travel.state.gov
- Photos for Passports, Pistol Permits
- Original Pistol Permit applications obtained from the Records
Office of the Sheriff's Office - Questions? call 946 5790
- Instruction for acquiring a pistol permit
- Court records (Civil and Criminal)
- Corporate Filings
- Notary Public applications and study guides and services
- Oaths of Office
- Survey Maps
- Veterans Discharges
- Highway Maps sold
- Old Naturalization records - from about 1836-1927
- Old Marriage records - Some are confidential - from about 1907-1934
- Old Census records - 1892, 1905, 1915, 1925 - There is no electronic
index - check with County Historian
- Grantor and Grantee indexes from 1794-1823 - From the County's
we were formed from